Informal settlements



Informal settlements


I woke up with this horrible smell of rubbish this morning. The floor was all wet, because of the storm last night. My breakfast was a piece of bread and water. After eating breakfast I got dressed. I went to school without my shoes and it was freezing cold. My mom can’t afford a pair of school shoe for me.

When I got to school the day started. In the classroom it really stunk, because people can’t have a shower. There was not enough textbooks for our classroom. There are 45 kids but 12 textbooks. I wish we had enough text books for our classroom.

After school I came home, but no one was there. My parents had gone to work. At night it rained and my whole family was scared. Our roof started leaking and our belongings started getting wet. After the huge storm my family and I had to scoop the water out.







Comments

Popular Posts