Singing Inspector: Gladys’ Story

Gladys’ story

Yesterday, the scary singing inspector came to our school and his names was Mr Raymond. I was nervous, because my sister said that he was really strict.
He had a curly mustache and he was wearing a round black hat. He looked really scary and grumpy. First he called me and my friend out, I was so nervous that I was sweating. He asked me and my friend “What can you sing?” I didn’t know any song so I just said “ We can sing pretty Polly”.

We started singing Pretty Polly. When I saw Mr Raymond he was in a very annoyed face. Me and my friend stopped singing. He shouted “It was a waste of time take those idiots”We had to say sorry and go back to our class. We were quite happy that we were back in our classroom and I think my friends are quite jealous that we don’t have to do singing lessons. I hope he doesn’t come to our school again.


By Jena Kwak

Comments

  1. Hello Jena I love your idea of the story and you added a nice twist to the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jena
    I love your blog it’s extremely incredible
    Yours Sincerely
    Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked reading your blog!
    I think you will love reading mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jena,I really enjoyed reading your blog,its very interesting and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Jena. I enjoyed reading your post. Your first paragraph is nice and clear. You have also made an effort to try and use direct speech in your post. Some editing is needed in places, so make sure you read your post before publishing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts